Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vacation Planning--Need Advice!

Today has been a very enjoyable day. The weather was great so Robby & I decided to catch some sun on our back deck. While sunbathing, I read a few more chapters of So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore. I think the book is a must-read for every woman and I am so glad I followed other bloggers' advice and purchased the book for myself. We have also researched the internet for hours yesterday & today in effort to find a perfect vacation spot. We married in May of 2006 and since that time, we try to take a vacation during the same week of our anniversary each year. Robby loves the Caribbean, so we have visited a different island each year. This year, we are having a difficult time choosing between Turks & Caicos, Tortola, Aruba, St. John or going back to the Cayman Islands (Robby's favorite place on Earth). If anyone has visited any of the aforementioned islands, then please post a comment with suggestions about where to stay or which location you enjoyed the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment