Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another Day

Today was another busy day in the clinic, but time seemed to pass by quickly so I tolerated the day much better than yesterday. At least I didn't have anyone scream at me or threaten to kill me today (always a plus). We were planning on having lunch delivered by a drug rep today, but he forgot to bring the food--so, we had to order pizza and it was after 2:00 before we finally ate lunch. We looked like animals attacking the prey. We were starving!!!

I finally arrived home at 8 pm and I am exhausted--was so grateful Robby decided to pick something up for dinner tonight. I was really NOT looking forward to cooking anything tonight. Now, I am lying on the couch, enjoying American Idol. So many of my friends have lost interest in American Idol this year, but I just can't turn away---I am still addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment