Show Us Your Life: Beauty Secrets
My Favorite Products
1. I love MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation. I also use MAC Prep and Prime Skin as a base. My skin is sooooo oily and the powder foundation works better than any other product I have found to control the dreadful shine.
Studio Fix Powder + Foundation
Prep + Prime Skin
2. I don't really feel comfortable with blush so I always use a bronzing powder.
Lancome Star Bronzer Poudre Soleil
3. The one product I really don't think I could ever live without......Mascara......and no mascara is better than Lancome.
Lancome Hypnose Drama
4. I can use any type of cleanser to remove my makeup, but I never go to bed without Retin-A. I am so trying to stop the aging process........but nothing really seems to help.
5. I always sing the praises of La Mer Eye Concentrate. I know I have discussed this product in at least 10 different blog posts, but I LOVE IT! I have tried other cheaper products, but nothing really compares. It is soooo worth the ridiculous price.
The Eye Concentrate
6. I apply Aquaphor to my lips every night to keep them soft. I also use Aquaphor on my heels. It is a great product. I often recommend this product to patients as a first line treatment for Eczema.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment
7. I love Nivea Smooth Sensation. It makes my skin feel so soft, but it is light and non-greasy.
Nivea Smooth Sensation
8. I love Pureology hair products. They are so clean and natural.
Pureology Purevolume Shampoo
What are the beauty products you can't live without?
Visit Kelly's Korner here for other beauty secrets.