Friday, April 16, 2010

Show Us Your Life--Teacher's Gifts

I am participating in Show Us Your Life--Teacher's Gifts at Kelly's Korner.


I am not a teacher and I don't have to buy teacher gifts because I don't have children, but my mother was a teacher so I do have some background on this subject area. When buying gifts for teachers, you have to be aware that he/she will probably be receiving many, many gifts so you don't want to buy something he/she will ultimately have to sit on a shelf, put in a closet, or eventually sell at a yard sale. You also want the gift to be something that will show your gratitude while also reminding the teacher of your child. Whenever I have difficulty finding the perfect gift, I always look to the Red Envelope at http://www.redenvelope.com/.


This garden tote can be monogrammed with the teacher's name. I would also add flower bulbs to the gift so the teacher could plant them at her home and all always remember your child when the flowers bloom each year.


I also love this small butterly box, which contains a butterfly garden seed packet. The teacher could plant the seeds at her home. I would also add a thank-you note to the gift, expressing gratitude to the teacher for helping to transform your child into the person he or she is meant to be.



Monogrammed spa slippers along with a Spa Gift Card for a massage, facial, pedicure, or manicure would make a nice teacher gift.



The personalized golfer's cooler bag and monogrammed golf balls make a nice gift for the male teacher if he is a golfer!

The gifts featured on this page are all available for purchase at http://www.redenvelope.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment