My SIL at http://southern-blonde.blogspot.com/ tagged me to answer a few questions about myself, so.........
1. I have a few words that I simply cannot stand. The sound of them, the way they fill my mouth. Just the thought makes me cringe. What are your least favorite words?
I hate the word pus. It is the most disgusting word in the English language. I want to gag every time I hear someone say the word.
2. A self-declared major bookworm, I can't get enough of good fiction. What's your all-time most favorite read?
I would have to say The Da Vinci Code is my favorite book. It has been a long time since I have read the book, but I can remember I read it in one day without taking a break. I just couldn't put it down.
3. What's your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
I love breakfast food, especially homemade biscuits. Unfortunately, I don't make time to have breakfast often. I try to get every extra second of SLEEP!
4. Do you put your socks on before or after you slip your pants on?
After...I really don't know why...never really thought about it.
5. If you could cast yourself on any of TV's recent reality shows, which would it be? (Jerseylicious, Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, Chopped, The Next Food Network Star) Think broad spectrum here, ladies!
I would love to be a Real Housewive. I know I would probably get depressed over time and my husband would probably leave me as soon as I felt comfortable, but it would be nice to not have to worry about work.
6. What's your favorite attribute?
I love my laugh. It is loud and obnoxious, but I love it....it always makes other people start laughing.
7. We all have a favorite Disney movie. What's yours?
I love Cinderella. Sadly, I still believe in fairy tales and happy endings.
8. And last but not least, you win a goldfish at the local country fair. What do you name him or her?
Bannon Declares Trump Presidency Over
1 hour ago