Friday, April 9, 2010

Wonderful Friday

I am so grateful today is friday---it has been such a long week. I always love fridays because it means the work week is over, but today has been particularly good. We were busy at the clinic today, but it wasn't overwhelming and there were no major emergencies or catastrophes--(that's always a plus). We also received an unexpected bonus check today. I was thrilled---things like that never happen! It is so nice to feel appreciated every now & then.

I was a bit jealous of Robby today--he had the day off, but he did pick up my dry cleaning so I will be nice to him. He also picked my computer up from the shop. My laptop has been out of service this week because he dropped it on saturday. I have been so lost without my computer! I now feel whole again!

Can't wait to start the weekend.......but I have so much to do. Hopefully, I can find some much needed relaxation time!

No comments:

Post a Comment