Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Must Read Blog

There is difficulty in finding the inspiration of everyday life. So many days, I feel like I'm caught in a whirlwind and can't slow the speed long enough to enjoy the view. Yesterday, while reading Fly Through Our Window, I was introduced to a new blog that I truly love..... so I felt compelled to invite my readers to become inspired at Life in Grace. Edie is one of the most talented, intuitive, and awe-inspiring writers I have encountered. She possesses the ability to grasp gratitude in even the most desperate, life altering situations. She actually reminds me of a very dear friend.......I'll have to tell you about her sometime. After I discovered the blog, I couldn't stop reading......or crying. I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment