Thursday, January 6, 2011

Falling Birds

Have you heard about the falling birds? Why are so few people worried about this strange phenomenon? Unfortunately, I do not get to watch the news as much as I would like; so I had not heard anything about the birds until today when a drug rep mentioned the story at work. Now, I am obsessed with googling about the falling birds. I have posted a news link here if you have not heard the story. I think it is terrifying and I most definitely do NOT think fireworks had anything to do with thousands of birds dying and falling from the sky. I am afraid some type of disease has been sent by terrorists via the birds. What do you think about this story and why is this story not receiving more media attention?

2 comments:

  1. It scares the hell out of me....The Birds is one of my favorite scary movies!! Shane thinks we're nuts!

    ReplyDelete