Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fitness Resolution

As written a couple of weeks ago, one of my New Year's resolutions is to start exercising daily and finally tone my abs for the first time in life. Unfortunately, I have had difficulty initiating my plan, but I did attempt to shape up the abs today.

My new DVD purchase


I completed level 1 today, a 35 minute workout focusing on core strength. She suggests to do level 1 on 5 days per week x 3 weeks, then progress to level 2 on five days per week x 3 weeks. I think I am going to attempt to do the workout  4 days per week--Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. After doing the workout, I think my abs may need a break on Wednesdays.....they're just not used to this much work. I am pleased with my purchase and I think it is an effective workout. My goal is to trim 1 inch from the waist over the next 4 weeks....I'll let you know how it goes.....




2 comments:

  1. I love Jillian! I am trying to get in shape, too.You look great, but we all know getting healthy is different than looking good!

    Keep us posted on your success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great..but I'm anxious to see the results!

    ReplyDelete