Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Favorite Things

I always look forward to Oprah's Favorite Things episode each year. This year was definitely one of the best.....I hope you didn't miss it. I often think about how wonderful it would be to share my favorite luxuries with others. If only I had a billion dollars, then I would most definitely give better gifts. I thought it would be fun to share a list of my favorite things, the items every woman should own. Unfortunately, I can only rarely afford to shower myself with my favorite luxuries.........

1. The Marcus Collection Bath Sheet from Neiman Marcus
    I love the bath sheet! It is like wrapping up in a big, fluffy blanket......definitely one of my favorite things!

2. Ann Taylor gift card  
    I can always find beautiful, professional outfits at Ann Taylor. It is one of my favorite stores!


3. La Mer "The Eye Concentrate"
    I love this! It is a miracle in a bottle!

4. Paula Deen Cookbooks
    I love Southern food & I love Paula Deen. I would love to go on the Paula Deen cruise, departing January  30, 2011.


5. Chanel Chance Parfum
    I have used Chance for years. I can't find anything I like better.


6. J. Crew Perfect-Fit Tee
    It really is the perfect tee.

7. J. Crew Boot-Cut Jean
    I am short, but most petite jeans are too short. J. Crew makes the perfect petite jean.

8. Retin-A cream
    I never go to bed without covering my face in Retin-A. It is a miracle wrinkle killer!

9. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector
    I have only recently discovered this product, but I love it! I apply to my chest morning and night to improve the years of sun damage. This product really does deliver amazing results. I am very impressed!

10. Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
      No other cosmetics company can compete with Lancome mascara. It is simply the best.


So.....these are just a few of my favorite things. Do you have any ultimate luxuries you can't live without?




   





3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE JCREW PERFECT TS TOO!!
    I am googling LaMer as we speak. I must find out more.
    Great List!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with great sheets and Paula Deen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm... I just showed Shane your list and he's upset he didn't make it..he said you should've at least added Carsyn. I think your list is fantastic....you're always my beauty product consultant :)

    ReplyDelete