Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas........

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Kentucky! This is the view from outside my front door tonight.......


It is the perfect night for Christmas movies, but my husband is forcing me to watch football! I usually love football, but I am just not in the mood......I am craving Smoky Mountain Christmas. Don't you just love Dolly Parton?

We had a great time last night at my brother and SIL's home. They hosted a "Sip and See" for my beautiful niece, Carsyn. Of course, I forgot my camera. I just hate that I don't have any pictures of Carsyn in her cute, red Christmas dress. I am sure my SIL will post pics soon, so check out her blog at Southern Blonde . My SIL gave me a wonderful gift from Carsyn, a new ornament for my Christmas tree! I added the ornament to my tree as soon as I returned home last night.


The Best Gift Ever!
________________________________________________

I hope everyone is staying warm tonight!......and......I hope you are lucky enough to watch Christmas movies instead of FOOTBALL!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment