Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bunco Christmas Party

We battled the risk of an ice storm to meet at La Pena's, a local Mexican restaurant, for our annual Bunco Christmas Party. Thank goodness, no ice..........yet! We had such a nice time and I did remember to take my camera, but no one was in the mood for pictures. I really can't understand why.....everyone looked so pretty tonight. I, of course, was dressed in my usual velour warm-up with Uggs while everyone else looked great. I don't know what is wrong with me.....but it is 28 degrees outside and I have a horrible sinus infection...so I was just not into the effort tonight. Chas had drawn my name and she bought the most perfect gift...a bottle of wine...and a heart attachment for my "Happy Everything" plate. I just loved it! You can never go wrong with wine......it really is the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks Chas!

Now, I am lying on the couch with Robby, watching Smoky Mountain Christmas. The night just keeps getting better!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everyone looked great- I would love to see a picture!

    I missed Smoky Mountain Christmas again?? Soooo mad!

    ReplyDelete