Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Relapse

I do not work on wednesdays, however, this particular wednesday has been an extremely productive day at home. I started the day by cleaning a very messy house, then had a quick workout. Robby was also off today so I made him lunch, did some laundry, then went out for a much needed manicure. I returned home to make dinner. I made enough food for 10 people, soup beans and homemade buttermilk cornbread--Robby's favorite. It is so hard to cook for just two people. After dinner, we went to the tanning bed. I am so ashamed of myself. I am a former tanning addict and had not been in a tanning bed in over 1 year. I have also spent the last 6 months having laser treatments to reverse sun damage. I feel like such an idiot, I can't believe I relapsed!

I love having a day off from work-- I actually have time to be a real wife. I hope all the stay-at-home women realize how lucky they truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment