Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life Uncontrolled

I woke up late this morning and it seems as though I have been rushing to catch up all day. Work was extremely stressful. So many patients had to wait longer than usual. No one wants to wait when they feel bad, but sometimes waiting is inevitable when 20 patients show up at the same time. We all  try to work as efficiently as possible, but often people don't realize how hard we are truly working and they seem to think we are making them wait on purpose. I promise we are doing the best we can.

Sometimes, it seems life is traveling by so fast and spinning out of control. I am always rushing. I would love to have the opportunity to just step back and breathe, relax and enjoy life. Retirement cannot come soon enough!

I want to congratulate the Knott Central Patriots boys' basketball team. They won the 14th Regional title tonight and will be playing in the state tournament at Rupp Arena. I am a 1996 graduate of Knott Central--- the team had not won the Regional title since 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment