Monday, December 27, 2010

Grateful for Monday

We have had a wonderful, but exhausting Christmas holiday. I am so grateful for my family and have enjoyed the opportunity to see everyone. Robby and I spent the night at Mom and Dad's on Christmas Eve, along with my brother, SIL, and niece. It was so exciting to see Carsyn, my niece, on Christmas morning. She is only 3 months old, but she acted so happy to see her new gifts. It was so funny. I have to post a couple of pictures....



She is just so cute. I love to see her laugh! She really made this Christmas wonderful.


Now, I must get motivated to take down my Christmas decorations. I just don't know if I can do it. I have absolutely no desire to even begin the process.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment