Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesdays Are For Weddings!

Due to my obvious obsession with weddings, I have decided to start a weekly post for all things WEDDING such as new trends, colors, unique websites, etc. I encourage readers to comment with your favorite wedding ideas.

Unique Ideas

Wedding Artist

Southern Living Weddings will be out later this week, but they are featuring a wedding online now at http://www.southernliving.com/general/southern-weddings-ideas-beth-graham-00417000070938/ .

Photo by Liz Banfield

I love the idea of having an artist capture the most precious moments of your wedding! I had never thought of this, but I think it is a beautiful idea.

Cakes with Color

I am hopelessly traditional and have always loved white wedding cakes surrounded by fresh flowers, but I am really growing to love the idea of cakes with color. 

Photo by Pixel Art Photography


Photo by Janae Shields Photography


Photo by Topozios Cake Artistry


Photo Courtesy of Pink Cake Box


Color Combinations

I love to see unique color combinations at weddings. I want to see something different! I can remember the look people would give me when I told them I was using red, purple and orange for my wedding. I know it sounds terrible, but I love the way it turned out....



 Photo by Suzanne Deaton Photography



These are some of the color combos I'm loving now.....

Green and Purple

Photo by She-N-He Photography and Design




Photo by Sara France






Black and Turquoise







Photo by Tinywater Photography




Chelsea's Wedding featured at http://lulakate.com



Show me your favorite wedding trends.......

2 comments:

  1. I really like this site:http://www.recycledbride.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything to do with weddings, I especially like the idea of an artist. Your wedding colors where beautiful, very classy.

    ReplyDelete