Monday, January 17, 2011

Grateful for Monday

Today I am grateful for friendship.

Last night, we met for our monthly BUNCO NIGHT and had a wonderful time. However, I am not sure why we refer to our monthly gatherings as Bunco Night as we no longer play the game. Basically, we meet for dinner and exchange gifts. Does it really get any better than that? We always have such a great time just talking and laughing. I am so grateful to have such hilarious friends. I hope they know how much I adore each of them.

On Mondays, I am always grateful for The Bachelor. Brad, if you don't pick Emily, then you are just a FOOL! I  LOVE her! However, if it doesn't work out with Brad, I am sure she will have no trouble finding another great guy. I could soooo see her with Jake Gyllenhaal....I don't know why exactly, but I think they would be a perfect fit. Maybe she reminds me of Reese ........and I always loved Jake and Reese as a couple.




What do you think? Wouldn't they look great together?

No comments:

Post a Comment