Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GRATEFUL FOR MONDAY

Today, I am grateful monday is almost over. This has been one of the worst work days I have ever experienced and I have encountered some of the meanest people known to exist on this planet. I keep telling myself how lucky I am just to have a job. For some reason, I have found the need to remind myself repeatedly today....maybe it will even become believable by tomorrow.

I am also grateful for the continued progress on Mom and Dad's new home. Hopefully, they will be able to move in before Halloween or at least Thanksgiving. After terrible work days like today, I am very blessed to have a home, where I can feel comfortable and relax. I pray that Mom and Dad will be able to feel that same comfort again...very soon!














I am also grateful for a very nice weekend. On Saturday, we enjoyed a wonderful 1st birthday for our friends' (Jason and Dasheka) son Cayden. He is so cute!

                                    
                                            Cayden                                           

We spent Saturday night at the boat with the family. We had a great time, but I hope we didn't keep our boating neighbors up all night with our beautiful singing!

On Sunday, Robby and I went to my Mom and Dad's pool to swim with my little cousins. The kids had a wonderful time, but we were exhausted!

                                     
                                                                            Emily

                                     
                                                                           Hunter

Later on Sunday, we helped Colt celebrate his 2nd birthday. Colt is my friend Cydni's (Cydni and Cavanaugh) little boy and he is just adorable. I wanted to take pictures at the party, but my camera battery died earlier on sunday. I was able to borrow one picture from my friend Brooke's facebook...Thanks Brooke!

                                     
  I love this pic of Colt! He had just devoured his cupcake, which was frosted with red icing. Too cute!

We are so grateful that our friends and family allow me and Robby to be a part of their childrens' lives. It makes not having kids of our own much easier to endure. We love them all--they are just precious!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Y'all had a busy weekend! All the pictures of the little ones are so cute!

    ReplyDelete