Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Grateful for Monday

Today, I am grateful to have a wonderful father who still takes care of me. He came over to the house this evening to help hang my bathroom curtains. I didn't get home from work until after 8 p.m., so we had a late start. It was after 9:30 by the time we finished, then he had over an hour long drive to make it back to his temporary home. The worst part is that he will probably have to wake up around 3:30 a.m. to make it to work on time in the morning. I hope he knows how grateful I am.

The finished product. I bought the curtains from Smith and Noble. I know the fabric is an odd choice for the bathroom, but.......

....The curtains match my bedspread, which was also purchased at Smith and Noble.


I am also grateful to see progress on my Mom & Dad's new home. I keep praying they will get to move in by Halloween. They are starting to brick this week. I hope the weather cooperates!


                                     


                                     


                                     

I am also grateful for a wonderful weekend. I attended my sister-in-law's first baby shower, which was hosted by one of my brother's co-workers--Bonnie. The shower was so pretty and the food was delicious!


                                     


                                    
                      A very cute idea: Bonnie's daughter had painted pink polka dots onto the
                                                        glasses. They were adorable!     

Jennifer received so many beautiful things for the baby. I can't wait to see my little niece in all her new clothes. She is going to be gorgeous!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL WEEK!

1 comment:

  1. Curtains look great!! I'm upset with myself for not driving over to see the house progress...thanks for posting pics.

    Also, another big thanks for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete