Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Weekend is Almost Over

So sorry I have been slacking with my blog posts, but the past week has been soooo busy! We finally had some time to relax over the weekend, so we decided to stay on the boat despite periodic thunderstorms and unbearable heat! However, after a few glasses (OK-maybe 10) of wine, you really learn to ignore bad weather & just enjoy the day.

I also want to congratulate our friends Todd & Lindsey. Their new baby boy Tate was born on Thursday & he is absolutely perfect. We went to visit him on saturday and just fell in love.

Today, we packed up early at the boat and returned home. We had BUNCO night at Anna's & it was so much fun. The food was great! She had grilled hot dogs & hamburgers and made a wonderful new cocktail! I love a good cocktail! Ha! Vandi also made a delicious brownie trifle. I could have buried my head in the bowl. I find it impossible to imagine a life without chocolate......

Please pray for me as this weekend comes to an end. I have to be at work at 8:00 in the morning. My usual shift starts at 10:00 and it almost kills me to get there on time. I don't know if there is any chance on Earth I can make it to work by 8:00.....

No comments:

Post a Comment