Monday, May 31, 2010

Grateful for Monday


I am so grateful to be home after a wonderful vacation in Turks & Caicos (I promise to post pictures soon--it was beautiful!). We arrived home at 5:00 am on saturday morning, then quickly packed for few a days at the lake for Memorial Day weekend. It was wonderful to see our family at the lake yesterday---I was so afraid I would never make it back from the vacation to see everyone. I am terrified of flying! I have flown a hundred times, but I have developed a terrible fear over the past couple of years. For this flight, I was even prescribed medication to help ease my fears, but after 2 pills and a glass of wine---I still thought I would pass out before I stepped on the plane (I am well aware that you should never drink with medication, but desperate times often call for desperate measures--please don't judge). If only I had a sailboat to take me to the Caribbean!

Robby was in a beautiful wedding last weekend. Congratulations Candice & Travis! I just love weddings.......



I always wonder what the future will hold for new couples. Life can take them anywhere....



The couple celebrated the wedding at their home in Richmond, Kentucky. Everything was gorgeous!



Robby looked so handsome! He was worried another woman might pick him up at the wedding. Thankfully, he was safe.



This is a photo of my in-laws at the wedding. (Randy & Brenda). They are the sweetest people in the world. They treat me like their own daughter. I am very grateful to have them in my life.


This is a photo of myself, my brother Shane and his wife Jennifer. I know it is impossible to tell she is 5 months pregnant with a baby girl. She is not showing at all! I am so grateful for them and my niece-to-be. It is unbelievable how much I already love my niece. I know she will be one of my favorite people in the world. I cannot wait to meet her. You can read more about my sister-in-law and my niece-to-be at http://southern-blonde.blogspot.com/ .



Mom & Dad were unable to make it to the wedding, but I still wanted to post a picture of them. I love them very much and was very grateful they were able to make it to the lake yesterday to celebrate Memorial Day Weekend.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. Looking forward to summer!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for everything at the boat..especially the baby cokes ;)
    I cannot wait to see your pics from Turks and Caicos, the ones from the wedding are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete