Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bad News

Jesse James--What is wrong with you? Are you completely crazy? How could you cheat on Sandra Bullock? Please look at my post about the Oscars. I actually cried when I saw the tears in your eyes as your wife gave her acceptance speech. Now, I realize those tears were for all the guilt you were holding inside. I am completely disgusted. Did anyone see pictures of the new girlfriend? Are you kidding me?

My NCAA basketball tournament bracket is completely worthless at this point. Thank you Vandy, Georgetown, & Marquette. You have destroyed me!!!!

To top off this day of crappy news, I received a jury duty summons in the mail. I would love to serve on jury if I didn't have a job! How on Earth am I going to do this?

Today calls for another glass of wine......

No comments:

Post a Comment