Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Much Needed Day Off

I had a much needed day off from work today. Monday & Tuesday were very stressful, so a small break has been much appreciated. I was able to get in a workout this morning. In December, I purchased several "Core Fusion" DVDs. With the hours I work, it is impossible to make it to a gym or exercise class, so in the winter, I have to depend on exercise videos. I have to admit the "Core Fusion" videos have been more effective than any others I have tried within the past year. The exercises incorporate yoga & pilates.

I also had a much needed haircut today. It is amazing how much better you feel after a new haircut!

Now, once again it is SNOWING! We have had snow almost every week since November. I am so sick of winter!!!! I am constantly dreaming of blue skies, sand between my toes, and a lime daiquiri in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment