Friday, June 29, 2012

Obamacare

Obamacare? Really? Are you kidding me?

I am so beyond furious, I don't even know what to say. I don't know if I am more upset that the Supreme Court upheld this insanity or the fact that I keep hearing people say, "I really don't understand what this means. I guess it is a good thing that everyone will have insurance". These same people are allowed to vote! This is not a good thing. This is the final nail in the coffin of the American economy. It's over! The people who actually work in this country cannot afford to pay for all the people living off the Government right now. How in the HELL are we going to cover the additional insurance costs of 30 million more people? I will give you a glimpse into the future......businesses will no longer be able to afford to provide health insurance to employees. People will be forced to purchase health insurance at an astronomical cost. Insurance companies cannot cover all pre-existing conditions for every American without increasing premiums for EVERYONE. I foresee the average American being forced to purchase health insurance for at least $1000/month per individual. The average working family struggles to buy groceries each month...They can't afford the additional cost of skyrocketing health insurance premiums. Physician salaries will decrease, therefore decreasing the number of working physicians in America. There will be too few physicians to care for the growing number of insured individuals, then the Government will decide who receives health care. I predict a complete breakdown of the American health care system, resulting in one of the greatest economic depressions in history.

I urge every American to please vote for Mitt Romney in November!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree! Couldn't have said it better myself!! I am an RN and aspiring to become an NP and this whole Obamacare is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete