Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Favorite New Discoveries

1.) Brazilian Peel
This item can be purchased at http://www.nordstrom.com/

The Brazilian Peel consists of 4 weekly glycolic peels. The effects are amazing. Your skin will feel like silk after the first treatment. The best part---you can do the treatments each week without having to leave your house!

2.) Naked 2 by Urban Decay

This was a recent gift from my SIL and I absolutely LOVE it! The colors are so light & natural..... One of the best gifts ever!

3.) Phloretin CF by Skinceuticals

This is a must skincare product. I use this before my moisturizer every morning. It corrects sun damage, acne, and protects against future sun damage. I cannot tell you how much I love this product!

4.) Dance Moms

New episodes Tuesdays on Lifetime

I really don't know how I have missed this show up until now, but let me tell you.......It is WONDERFUL! The moms are soooo mean.....I love it almost as much as Jersey Shore......
that's saying a lot!


Tell me about your favorite new discoveries......

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am totally hooked on Dance Moms. I watched it last season too. I didn't think it was possible, but it has gotten even trashier (i.e.better!)!!

    ReplyDelete