Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Events

I have basically neglected the blog world for some time now. There is really no excuse........just overwhelmed with life right now. However, I do want to post a few pics of Fall events that have taken place since my last post.

My niece, Carsyn, celebrated her first birthday in September.



She loved her first bite of birthday cake. Perhaps she really does have some of her Auntie's genes. I just love this little girl and I am so grateful she enjoyed her 1st Birthday!

On the first Saturday of October, we attended my friend Stacy's annual Fall party. Of course, I didn't get any pictures and I am so upset because the party is always beautiful! We had a wonderful time....loved the live band....loved the food....and especially loved the open bar! We also loved seeing her tiny baby bump...she is pregnant with twins!

This Saturday, we attended a gorgeous wedding.......

This photo is by Christine Cornwell
You can visit her blog here.

Congratulations Vandi and Derrick! The wedding was beautiful and the reception was amazing. Open bar two weekends in a row.....life is pretty good! We danced for hours and really didn't want to go home at the end of the night!

To Vandi and Derrick:
As you start your new life together, I hope you are embraced and enriched with love and kindness for one another. I wish you a lifetime filled with joy, happiness and forever-evolving friendship.....


1 comment:

  1. You've been a busy lady! I love that pic of Vandi- she was a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete