Sunday, July 17, 2011

Santa Rosa Beach

So, I guess I have been on a blogging hiatus. Work has been overwhelming.....to say the least! Therefore, I have been forced to neglect the blogging world.

I do want to post some family vacation pictures. Last month, we traveled to Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.




The beach was beautiful, but I do have one complaint......the seaweed was terrible!!!!! I am a true beach person and love to swim in the ocean. Every time I came out of the water, I was covered in green slime. 

We rented a condo in Watercolor and I was not disappointed. The resort was very nice and the beach bar made an amazing Key Lime Colada.



The best part of the vacation was spending a week with our family and having the opportunity to see our niece, Carsyn, enjoy the sand and the ocean for the very first time. She was such a wonderful traveler!

Jennifer, Carsyn, and Shane

Jennifer and Carsyn

Carsyn, Shane, and Robby

Mom and Carsyn

Dad and Carsyn

We had a wonderul time and I am so looking forward to the next vacation....






3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time, and the beach is absolutely beautiful!!

    Stop by and check out my giveaway!
    http://turtlesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to the m-g.... Momma in the bikini is scary! We had such a wonderful time... I can't wait til the next family vacation!
    I love the picture of you and Rob!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos.. very enticing places. Have you gone to Wisconsin Dells? you should not miss it out! superb Water PArks!

    ReplyDelete