Monday, September 6, 2010

GRATEFUL FOR MONDAY

The Labor Day Weekend weather has been gorgeous in Kentucky and I could not be more grateful. I went for my evening walk/run a while ago and all the neighbors were outside. It simply feels too nice to stay inside!

Unfortunately, we didn't have time for the lake this weekend, but we had a wonderful time on Saturday, watching the UK vs. UL game at my brother's house. Of course UK beat the dirty birds! My SIL went all out for game day...she even had blue icing for the brownies. The food was great and we had such a nice time. Yesterday, we just relaxed for most of the day. We did make a visit to check on the progress of Mom & Dad's new home. They actually have paint on the walls now and the outside is almost finished. We are still praying for a move in date before Halloween.

I am definitely dreading going back to work tomorrow after such a nice weekend, but I am still grateful to have a job.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment