Tuesday, September 14, 2010

George and Reba

It had been years since we had gone to a concert, but we decided to watch George Strait and Reba McEntire on friday night in Lexington, KY. Lea Ann Womack opened for them, but we spent too much time at cocktail hour prior to the show.......so we sort of missed her performance. I loved the concert! George Strait is like a fine wine...he just keeps getting better.



Barbara Jean made a surprise appearance...it was great...I love her!


Reba singing "Fancy"

I so wish I could sing! .....or for that matter, have any demonstrable talent!

__________________________________________________________________________

Please, say a prayer.....

Over the past week, several of our friends have lost loved ones who meant the world to them.
Please remember them in your prayers. Sometimes, life can be so unfair........



1 comment:

  1. I bet y'all had a sore throat from singing!
    Glad you had a nice time..

    I know what you mean about lost loved ones...I wish we could do something for them..

    ReplyDelete