Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy Weekend

It has been a very busy & rainy weekend. I woke up early yesterday to get a much overdue manicure, then returned home to remove sutures from my father's leg--he had a skin lesion removed a little over a week ago. I tried not to hurt him too badly. I also went to a beautiful baby shower yesterday. They had the event outside and served the best food. Everything was so nice and I am so excited for Todd and Lindsey. Their new baby boy should arrive in June. (Sorry no pictures of the event----I should have taken my camera.)

Congratulations to Shannon & Mike! They got married in Tennessee yesterday. I am so happy for them---hope they have a long & happy marriage.

This morning, Robby & I woke up late to pouring rain. I could have slept all day, but instead, we went to my Mom and Dad's place to plant some flowers (in drizzling rain). They are supposed to start building their new home this week. I can't wait until it's finished---just wish I could blink and it would be ready for them to move in.

Dreading going back to work tomorrow......I wish the weekend could last just a little bit longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment